Round Rock, TX
Summary of Qualifications
2D Animator with a strong background in Graphic Design, Illustration, and Video Editing. Creative and resourceful problem solver. Always enthusiastic to learn and adapt new skills in the video game and television industry. Bilingual (Spanish and English).
Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Animate (Flash), Dreamweaver, Lightroom, InDesign. Toon Boom Harmony, Final Cut, Pro Tools, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Dropbox. Knowledge of HTML and CSS. Experienced with OS X, Windows and Wacom tablets.
Dec 2017 - Present
BioWare - Austin, TX
Contractor - Online Marketing Specialist
- Star Wars™: The Old Republic™:
- - Partner to build and deploy live service and community programs.
- - Develop strategic briefs and positioning for game update and promotions.
- - Coordinate the creation, approvals and publishing of materials.
- - Capture, edit, retouch assets and videos for promotions and posts.
- - Write, gather assets and publish into social media channels and web.
- - Manage the submissions for approvals and localization.
- - Partner in ongoing enhancements to the player journey, from onboarding to deeper engagement to building higher penetration of committed players to increase lifetime value via continued iteration and optimization.
- - Assist with ongoing proposals on live service and community programs.
- - Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Premiere; Microsoft Office, Jira, Confluence.
June 2016 - Present
The Art Institute of Austin - Round Rock, TX
- - Prepare and teach courses to Undergraduate Students in the Media Arts and Animation Department, and the Game Art and Design Department.
- - Initiate interactive activities to help student understand materials and create a positive learning environment.
- - Encourage students to achieve their goals through open communication, feedback, and support.
- - Courses: 2D Animation Principles, Character and Object Design, Digital Ink and Paint, and Storyboard.
- - Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Toom Boom Harmony
Nov 2016 - Dec 2017
Shop LC (previously Liquidation Channel) - Round Rock, TX
Motion Graphics and Video Editor
- - Design, develop and implement supplemental graphics and animations for different programs, events, and promotions.
- - Work closely with the Marketing team to create and implement channel's branding and products.
- - Weekly updating of static and animated materials for air.
- - Develop and implement standard procedures for the Motion Graphics Dept.
- - Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere and Maxon's Cinema 4D; Pixel Power.
March 2016 & September 2016
The Sound Suite - Austin, TX
- - Develop a TV commercial from concept to completion for the 2016 Spring and Fall Pecan Street Festivals.
- - Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere.
June 2015 - September 2016
Minuteman Press Georgetown | Waterboy Graphics - Georgetown, TX
- - Work with clients to design logos, promotional and marketing materials from small to large scale for business and special events such as catalogs, posters, banners, signs and more.
- - Partner with schools to create education, and sports graphics, including window perfs, wall wraps, floor wraps, and windscreens for buildings, fields, and stadiums.
- - Ensuring color matching through production from digital to printing.
- - Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Master of Fine Arts - Animation
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA
- Courses of study included 3D and 2D Animation, Digital Illustration, Life Drawing, Interactive Design, Children’s Book Illustration, Art History.
Bachelor of Fine Arts - Image and Design: Image and Movement
Escuela de Artes Plásticas de Puerto Rico, San Juan, PR - Magna Cum Laude
- Courses of study included Animation, Graphic Design, Printmaking, Painting, Drawing, Video Editing, Web Design, Art History and Photography.
Awards and Accomplishments
Snow Boat - Short Film - 4 Awards, 6 Nominations, 1 Mention and 17 Festivals
- Won - Best Student Film - 2015 West Chester Film Festival
- Won - Achievement in Art Direction - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show
- Won - Achievement in Look Development - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show
- Won - The Strangest Road Award - 24th MEDIAWAVE "On The Road" Film Festival
- Mention - Promofest Jury Mention - 2014 Promofest Short of the Year: Winter
- Nominated - Best Animated Film - 2015 West Chester Film Festival
- Nominated - Achievement in Sound Design - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show
- Nominated - Achievement in Film Language - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show
- Nominated - Achievement in Original Storytelling - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show
- Nominated - Achievement in Rigging - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show
- Nominated - The Collaboration Prize - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show
SCAD Honors Grad School Scholarship
- Awarded to accepted graduate students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement.
Nickelodeon’s Creative Summit
- Chosen to participate in a two day workshop on writing for TV series with Karen Kirkland, Executive Director of Nickelodeon's Writing and Artist Programs and Rich Magallanes, Vice President Current Series Animation/Creative Programs.
Automatic Data Processing (ADP) - Pay eXpert
Employee Payroll Solutions for Reliable & Easy Payroll Processing.
Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Programa de Extensión: Escuela de Artes Plásticas de Puerto Rico.
May 2015 - Present
Fans of Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter- Georgetown, TX
- - Update and maintain the website.
- - Edit pictures and create graphics and promotions.
September 2014 - Present
Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter - Georgetown, TX
Volunteer and Foster
- - Walk and Socialize dogs at the shelter and basic manners training.
- - Photograph dogs and help with tasks as needed.
- - Foster dogs in need.