Round Rock, TX
Summary of Qualifications
2D and 3D Animator with a strong background in Graphic Design, Illustration and Video Editing. Creative and resourceful problem solver. Always enthusiastic to learn and adapt new skills in the animation and television industry. Bilingual (Spanish and English).
Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Animate (Flash), Dreamweaver, Lightroom, InDesign. Toon Boom Harmony, Autodesk’s Maya, Final Cut, Pro Tools, Microsoft Office. Knowledge of HTML and CSS. Experienced with OS X, Windows and Wacom tablets.
Nov 2016 - Present
Shop LC (previously Liquidation Channel) - Round Rock, TX
Motion Graphics and Video Editor
- - Design, develop, and implement TV graphics for the different programs, events and promotions.
- - Working closely with the Marketing team, develop branding of channel and specific products, as well as daily updating of CG formatted materials for air.
June 2016 - Present
The Art Institute of Austin - Round Rock, TX
- - Create and teach courses related to 2D Animation and Digital Media to Undergraduate Students in the Media Arts and Animation Department and the Game Art and Design Department.
- - Courses include 2D Animation Principles; Character and Object Design; Digital Ink and Paint.
March 2016 & September 2016
The Sound Suite - Austin, TX
- - TV commercial for the 2016 Spring and Fall Pecan Street Festivals.
June 2015 - September 2016
Minuteman Press Georgetown | Waterboy Graphics - Georgetown, TX
- - Design of logos, promotional and marketing materials from small to large scale for business and special events such as catalogs, posters, banners, signs and more.
- - Creating education and sport graphics, including window perfs, wall wraps, floor wraps and windscreens for school buildings fields and stadiums.
- - Ensuring color matching through production from digital to printing.
- - Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
March 2015 - June 2015
Office Depot - Georgetown, TX
Print Services Specialist
- - Edit and create artwork according to customer needs.
- - Copying and printing regular and large format.
- - Lamination, coil and comb binding.
- - Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop.
January - October 2014
MondoBaldo (Baldylocks, LLC) - Remote, Contract
Graphic Designer - Illustrator
- - Develop concept designs and illustrate designs for t-shirts and merchandise.
- - Online store re-design and maintenance.
- - Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver (HTML and CSS).
March - June 2013
Savannah College of Art and Design - Savannah, GA
Teacher Assistant for ANIM 385: Concept Development for Animation
- - Assist students on finding the best way to plan their graduation projects.
- - Responsible for preparing lectures on different topics for students.
- - Help professor with assigned tasks.
July 2011 - August 2012
Jen Library’s Don Bluth Collection of Animation - Savannah, GA
Savannah College of Art and Design
Archival Assistant - Work Study
- - Catalog the original material from the Don Bluth Collection.
- - Scan and digitize original Production art.
- - Assist students in finding materials related to their topic of research.
January 2009 - June 2011
Sociedad de Cine de Puerto Rico - San Juan, PR
Animator - Web Designer - Video Editor
- - Animate motion graphic for the company’s logo.
- - Design and maintain website.
- - Edit and create DVD’s and content for the previews at the screenings.
- - Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Dreamweaver (HTML, CSS)
September - October 2007
Children’s Museum of Puerto Rico - San Juan, PR
- - Assist guests and guide exhibitions.
- - Create educational activities and games for kids.
- - Help kids create art with recycled objects.
Master of Fine Arts - Animation
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA
- Courses of study included 3D and 2D Animation, Digital Illustration, Life Drawing, Interactive Design, Children’s Book Illustration, Art History.
Bachelor of Fine Arts - Image and Design: Image and Movement - Magna Cum Laude
Escuela de Artes Plásticas de Puerto Rico, San Juan, PR
- Courses of study included Animation, Graphic Design, Printmaking, Painting, Drawing, Video Editing, Web Design, Art History and Photography.
Awards and Accomplishments
Snow Boat - Short Film - 4 Awards, 6 Nominations, 1 Mention and 17 Festivals
- Won Best Student Film - 2015 West Chester Film Festival.
- Won Achievement in Art Direction - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show.
- Won Achievement in Look Development - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show.
- Won The Strangest Road Award - 24th MEDIAWAVE "On The Road" Film Festival.
- Nominated Best Animated Film - 2015 West Chester Film Festival.
- Nominated Achievement in Sound Design - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show.
- Nominated Achievement in Film Language - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show.
- Nominated Achievement in Original Storytelling - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show.
- Nominated Achievement in Rigging - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show.
- Nominated The Collaboration Prize - 2014 SCAD Graduate Show.
- Mention Promofest Jury Mention - 2014 Promofest Short of the Year - Winter.
SCAD Honors Grad School Scholarship
- Awarded to accepted graduate students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement.
Nickelodeon’s Creative Summit
- Chosen to participate in a two day workshop on writing for TV series with Karen Kirkland, Executive Director of Nickelodeon's Writing and Artist Programs and Rich Magallanes, Vice President Current Series Animation/Creative Programs.
Automatic Data Processing (ADP) - Pay eXpert
Employee Payroll Solutions for Reliable & Easy Payroll Processing.
Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Programa de Extensión: Escuela de Artes Plásticas de Puerto Rico.
May 2015 - Present
Fans of Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter- Georgetown, TX
- - Update and maintain website.
- - Edit pictures and Create graphics and ads.
September 2014 - Present
Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter - Georgetown, TX
Volunteer and Foster
- - Walk and Socialize dogs at the shelter and basic manners training.
- - Foster dogs in need.